The next meeting of the Eastmoreland Neighborhood Association will be held Thursday, Jan. 15, beginning at 7 p.m. in the Duniway School library, 7700 SE Reed College Pl. The meeting is open to the public.
The meeting packet, including the agenda and minutes from the December meeting, can be found here.
Jan. 14 update: The meeting packet was updated to include the following:
- A land use update to the agenda
- The end-of-year budget and treasurer’s report for 2014
- Information about “Scott Free,” a play about Abigail Scott Duniway, which ENA has been asked to sponsor
The next meeting of the Eastmoreland Neighborhood Association will be held on Thursday, December 18, beginning at 7 p.m. in the Duniway School Library, 7700 SE Reed College Place.
A copy of the meeting materials, including an agenda and draft minutes from the November 20 meeting, can be found here.
Update, Dec. 15: The meeting packet has been updated to include:
- A budget report
- The treasurer’s report
- Earthquake Preparedness Information provided by Jessica Kemmis, ENA’s new disaster response committee chair
Repair PDX Repair Café
Saturday, December 13, 12 – 3 p.m.
Hollywood Senior Center, 1820 NE 40th Ave
Eastmoreland residents are invited to participate in this event that seeks to repair and reuse useful items, reduce waste and keep items out of landfills.
Repair volunteers will be fixing:
- small appliances
- mending garments
- toy hospital
There will be a toy hospital for beloved items that need some TLC. Come fix gift items to promote repair for the holiday season.
This event is sponsored by Repair PDX. More information can be found here.
The Fall 2014 Eastmoreland Newsletter will be reaching mailboxes soon, but you can also download a copy of the newsletter here. Many thanks to the newsletter committee and other volunteers who put in many hours of time to assemble this newsletter. Many thanks to our advertisers as well as Moda Health that donated the printing for the mailed newsletters.
This post was revised on Nov. 19 with additional materials.
The next meeting of the Eastmoreland Neighborhood Association will be held on Thursday, November 20 at 7 p.m. in the Duniway School Library at 7700 SE Reed College Place. This meeting is open to the public.
The agenda and other materials relating to this meeting can be found and downloaded here. In addition to the agenda, the meeting materials include:
- The draft minutes of the October 16 ENA meeting
- The treasurer’s report
- Information on the creation of a Neighborhood Emergency Team
- Comments on proposed City of Portland administrative rule changes dealing with above-ground structures in public right-of-way
- A draft resolution on home demolitions in the City of Portland
- A proposed advertising policy for the neighborhood newsletter
In addition to the materials included in the packet linked to above, there will be a discussion of proposed comments from the neighborhood on the City of Portland’s Comprehensive Plan update.
We hope to see you there.