The next meeting of the Eastmoreland Neighborhood Association will be held this Thursday, Feb. 19, beginning at 7 p.m. in the Duniway School library. The meeting is open to the public. A copy of the meeting packet can be found here.
In addition to the meeting agenda, the packet includes:
- Draft minutes from the January 15 meeting
- Treasurer and budget report
- Information about proposed changes to the parking along Woodstock Blvd. related to the 20’s Bikeway Project
- Proposed electronic communications policy
- Information about earthquake preparedness and the series of four upcoming disaster preparedness enrichment seminars
The meeting will include a presentation from Meals on Wheels. The land use discussion will include updates on proposed demolition notice and delay regulations along with updates on the city’s comprehensive plan.
We hope to see you there.
Update, Feb. 17: Supplemental materials can be found here relating to the land use item on the agenda.