Saturday, June 22, 2013 ~ 8 am to 5 pm
Sunday, June 23, 2013 ~ 10 am to 4 pm
Unofficially dubbed “the Northwest’s largest garage sale,” over 130 homes officially participated last year and we expect a significant turnout again this year. Your $20.00 garage sale donation entitles you to receive an official information packet and sale marker. The site of your garage sale and description of your sale items will also be included on the official sale map. Maps are distributed at various map houses throughout the neighborhood. The sale will also be advertised in The Oregonian.
TO SIGN UP FOR THE SALE, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Complete the entry form. If you have an e-mail address, please be sure to include it on your entry form so we can more easily forward garage sale information to you. Be sure to check on the entry form whether you will be participating in the sale on Saturday only, or on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Please enclose $20.00 as a donation fee. Make checks payable to ENA (Eastmoreland Neighborhood Association)
3. Mail your entry form to: Amy Reiersgaard: 6509 SE 29th ~ Portland OR 97202
4. If you have any questions, please contact: Amy Reiersgaard: 503-775-9675
5. Deadline for entry forms to be included in the map is: Friday, June 14, 2013